jueves, 23 de abril de 2020

Teletrabajo 23 abril: Book Day "My favorite book/story"


Hello! 

I'm very excited...today it´s Book Day📚📕

I want to share with you one of my favorite books

                                    Matilda by Roal Dahl. 




I love Miss. Honey!...I'm sure you know about this story. Can you show me what do you know? 
First, click on the link (use our secret word) and play the quiz:



 (Use our secret word as password/contraseña)

Now, what is your favorite book/story? 


Nowwhat is your favorite book/story? Click on the link, add a new label, write your name, and write your favorite tittle. We can make a bookroom to find ideas about future books. You can write in Spanish;)




To finish, it's time to listen!

Brooke made a "StoryTelling Time" for you. She recorded a video telling her favorite story because she wants to celebrate this day too!



Voluntary activities (or ideas to do at the weekend 😜)

1. Do you want to draw Matilda? Follow the steps of this video



2. Make popcorn and watch the movie
                   🍿📺


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Trabajos LSE

Buenos días, clases. Sabemos que estáis de vacaciones, pero vuestras profes de LSE os han preparado un vídeo con todo lo que habéis t...